Sunday, March 29, 2009

Beep Beep Baller!




Hope you like bumper cars! Gonna make this the premiere site to get the lowdown on who's driving which ride, who's waiting in line and who is gonna have to wait it out because their mom says no. In other words, you're right in the action! Let's drive!

Out of all the bumper car rides I have enjoyed over the years, I definitely gotta give props to the entertainment center in Shawnee, KS called Powerplay. I don't work for them, but it almost feels like it when I go there. Their staff is so friendly and the bumper car attendant always lets me and my friends ride a bit longer (especially if no one is waiting in line!). Its kind of like being VIP at the bumper car ride! lol

For real, bumper cars have a lot of significance in my life and I hope they do for you, too! Join in other discussions on bumper cars coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment